You’re new on TikTok and you want to get popular? First of all, you need to have a good sense of rhythm and coordination to recreate the complicated dance routines. But that might not be all: you need to dress the part. Oversize sweatshirts, mini skirts and lots of tie-dyes. If you want to enter the scene, follows these 6 trends.
1. Tie dye: TikTokers loves tie-dye. From tutorials on how to make your tie-dye clothes, or styling them, if TikTok had a flaf, it would be tie-dye.
2. Sweatshirts: the bigger the better. Maybe because oversize hoodies looks better while dancing or because usually the video are shot at home. In both cases, if you’re thinking about buying one. double the size.
about a week ago @brycehall @joshrichards
3. Ripped jeans: If they’re not wearing high waisted leggings or sweatpants, TikTokers always choose ripped jeans. The reason? Unknown.
4. Crop Tops: What can’t miss from this starter pack are crop tops, which are perfect to show your abs that will appear after trying to master the choreographies.
Um. Miss subscribe to my onlyfans for that tf😂 (kristenhancherofficial)
5. Oversized T-Shirts: When they’re not wearing crop tops, they will always choose an oversized T-Shirt, which is super comfortable to dance in.
please check out the link in my bio for petitions you can sign for blm dc @mehkivuitton @mikeilaj @honeybthatsme @vanessalynnnnnnn
6. High-Waisted Leggings: TikTok is an athleisure dream, so we couldn’t forget about the leggings, but only high-waisted.
hate this challenge we literally could not do it @_oliviarouyre