The hands’ gesture is an indirect form of communication and today becomes more and more important as the mask covers part of the face and the mouth. It is here that the movements of the body have different meanings and the choice of accessories that can enhance or emphasize a particular message. The jingle of bracelets can be a sweet sound, and haunting while playing with the long necklaces can’t distract the attention. This also happens with the rings, worn on different fingers, can reveal the quality and attitudes, such as courage, balance, love, and even cunning.
But must it be worn on the right or the left? According to some beliefs, the left hand would be the one closest to the feelings, art, and emotions as it is the one closest to the heart. Therefore, this makes it the ideal hand for all of the precious jewels that make us think of a person or a situation, which for us is very important. If you believe with the right hand instead, you will associate it with skill, creativity, material, rationality, and logic.
However, behind there is a random choice, or at least should not be. When in doubt, here we propose a handbook on the meaning of rings on fingers.
• Thumb. Represents the power: choosing who is very sure of himself. Adorn the right emphasizes a personality in vain, while the left is the synonym of cunning.
• Index. As the finger, it indicates the direction to take and represents determination and ambition. If the ring is worn on the right shows a particular propensity for the organization, it left a mood more creative.
• Medium. His gestures are sometimes confusing, but this finger represents balance and responsibility. Who wears the ring on the right is confident and conveys confidence to the other. On the other hand, it means the desire to help others.
• Ring finger. The message is love and love: everyone knows the wedding ring’s location and the engagement ring on the heart’s side, then the left.
• The little finger. On the small finger, in the tradition, one represents the membership of a member of an aristocratic family. Today, to the right indicates a bold personality. To the left, charisma and joy.